Roast Tomato and Red Pepper Soup
From the Kitchen of: Amy, from Wakefield
For our younger chefs: Remember to ask for help from an adult when completing these recipes, but most of all have fun!
- Enough Tomatoes and red peppers to fill a big baking tray
- 7 onions
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1.5 litre veg stock
- Apple cider vinegar
- Herbs (basil, oregano)
- Seasoning (salt & pepper)
- Roast tomatoes, peppers, onion and garlic in one bug baking tray until soft (40-50 minutes)
- Once cooked, add to a big pan and add stock.
- Simmer for 10-20 minutes
- Using a hand blender, blend until smooth.
- Add herbs, seasoning and vinegar to taste. enjoy!