Gluten Free Brownies
From the Kitchen of: The Thain Family
For our younger chefs: Remember to ask for help from an adult when completing these recipes, but most of all have fun!
- 160g unsalted butter
- 50g chocolate
- 100g plain gluten free flour
- 1/4 tsp cocoa powder
- 300g caster sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- Weigh all ingredients.
- Place the butter in a bowl and microwave/heat until soft (around 20 seconds).
- Pour gradually into the dry ingredients whilst stirring.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Chop up chocolate and stir into mix.
- Pour into baking tray for 180 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes.
Perhaps you could try making other cakes and bakes gluten-free.
Have you tried this recipe? Share your creations with us by including the hashtag #Baltic20 on social media. Happy cooking!